Battlefield: Bad Company 2

GetFound

Wanted to make a spot for BC2 before everyone jumps on Battlefield 3. :Banane36:

Whats your clan? Are you recruiting? Whats are your stats?

I know EA killed the sigomatic so you'll have manually tell us your stats.

Any tournaments coming up?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Why did they kill the sigomatic? That was pretty useful. I haven't been part of a clan for years but I used to run one for BF: Desert Combat back in 2005-2006. So far my stats for BF2 aren't that great because I didn't really get into the game, I guess the lack of prone and the rampant cheating put me off from putting too many hours into it. Hopefully BF3 has a better anti cheat system built into it.

Why did they kill the sigomatic? That was pretty useful. I haven't been part of a clan for years but I used to run one for BF: Desert Combat back in 2005-2006. So far my stats for BF2 aren't that great because I didn't really get into the game, I guess the lack of prone and the rampant cheating put me off from putting too many hours into it. Hopefully BF3 has a better anti cheat system built into it.

From what I heard it was causing high pings according to EA.

• Founder
There are a lot of players that accuse of hacking but with punkbuster in place it catches most of that crap. I help admin a clan - Hitmen - and we are loose but dont tolerate any cheating or trolling.

Its been a lot of fun. Hitmen Headquarters

On pubs I saw the hacking several times in front of me. Guys scoring multiple headshots over and over (e.g. 50 kills in one round with no deaths) and even 3-4 kicked from the server for cheats. Those bot makers offer a subscription based system to get passed punkbuster and continually update their cheats.