Upgraded M17R4 to 970m GTX

OK so here is my predicament. I recently installed a nice shiny GTX 970m on my M17x-R4 laptop.

Everything works fine, with the exception of the fan needing to be manually controlled by hwinfo64 and if I leave the system to monitor its own fans then the GPU fan never engages and will overheat. I have already installed a modified driver for the card. The 970m idles at 35*C with my fan profiles and under load hits 55-60*C tops normally with the max OC (+135 Core) allowed.

What I am wondering since I have to run the system in UEFI Mode instead of the standard bios, am I able to load a custom VBios without breaking anything to allow for some serious overclocking since my card runs extremely cool as it is?

** the card did come out of an AW18. It was the secondary card. **

Any suggestions will help, trying to fine tune this machine to be even more crazy than it already is for being 3+years old.

Thanks.

Edited by cskx2001
Added info.