Internal screen AIO Dell Optiplex 9010

jcalling

Hi

I have problems to get my internal screen to work in my AIO PC.

I have an all in one machine a Dell Optiplex 9010. I have connected a Geforce GTX 750ti to a Mini PCI-E Version] V8.0 EXP GDC Beast and use windows 10.

The setup works great on an external screen right out of the box, but I cannot get the internal screen to work.  I have tried to:

• Solution is to boot past the bios with the eGPU switched off, then either:
    • hotplug the EC2C by hitting F8 to stall the Windows boot proces
    • power on eGPU, resume in Windows
    • boot Setup 1.30 and hotplug if need PCI compaction

Butt that doesn’t work I cannot even use compaction in setup 1.30 (tried every alternative in the list) gets black screen every time. And if I hot plug the card windows dont detects it, then it only detects my Intel ® HD graphics.

Have anyone any more tips for me to try?

I get these results on the external screen:

Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0

FPS:

Score:

Min FPS:

Max FPS:

System

Platform:

Windows NT 6.2 (build 9200) 64bit

CPU model:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570S CPU @ 3.10GHz (3092MHz) x4

GPU model:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 10.18.13.6175 (2048MB) x1

Settings

Render:

Direct3D11

Mode:

1920x1063 2xAA windowed

Preset

Custom

Quality

Medium

Tessellation:

Normal

Edited by jcalling

Hi Nando4

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried everything in the guide.

But

1.       When I boot whit the eGPU plugged in it seems that the iGPU is being disabled automatically, and I canot find it in device manager, But I cannot find any settings in the bios to enable it as there is no settings for graphics there.

2.       The computer doesn’t have an dGPU only the iGPU, Intel HD graphic.

3.       I have the latest driver that shall be able to support Optimus, but as my igpu doesn’t gets detected I cannot enable it.

Is there anything in setup 1.30 or in windows that can enable the iGPU?

Ok I have now tried and retried every obvious and non-obvious tips in the FAQ, and tried to get the BIOS to bypass the egpu. But always when I do that I cannot get the computer to find the egpu afterwards.

Seams that I have to stick whit the ether egpu on external screen or igpu on internalL .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.