New Laptop? What you should do!

This guide is to help you when you buy a new PC. New PCs that you buy at the store (Sager excluded) will always come with unnecessary bloatware and personally i find these annoying. So this is what i usually do whenever i get a new PC.

Firstly, go and get a program called PC Decrapifier. This makes uninstalling all the bloatware all in one go. Sure you'll have to keep on clicking next and ok but its sure heck of a lot easier than going through it all by yourself. Don't restart until the very end when you are finished with uninstalling everything since you do not want to interrupt the process

The easiest way i get all my basic programs is from a website called Ninite. It has MANY MANY programs that you would want. The perk of using this way is that it all comes as one installer so you won't have to go to many different sites to get all your programs.

So now you got all your programs and uninstalled all your bloat. So what should you do to keep it clean? I recommend you to use CCleaner. Use it once in awhile to keep your PC clean and it also cleans through your registry since uninstalling programs mostly wont remove the registry link for it. CCleaner is also a Start up manager, but on Windows 10 that option is built in into the task manager. I think the same goes with windows 8.

Anyways have fun with your new PC!