any coupons for the m14x?

skill a pure

ok so im looking to get this laptop, first i wanna know if for me, i am not a hardcore gamer... i am thinking of getting the i5 , and i dont know if i should ge tthe 3 gb as in a review someone said its not worth getting, because all 3gb's dont get used anyways, and 1.5 gbs is rlly good enuf for like anything...

and i mean the hardest game ill play would prolly be modern warfare 3... i dont mind using medium setting either...

ok so this thread is mainly for... does black friday also affect the discounts on the dell website? i have found a way overall so far to only save 75$ on the damn laptop, i mean is there any way to save money?

mainly want to know is there gunna be like a 5%+ discount on black friday for these things??? im not in no rush to get it... as i might be starting college on january... let me know guys please, thanks

I don't know of any coupons at the moment... usually the can be found here: http://forum.techinferno.com/off-topic/317-coupon-codes-dell-epp-hp-etc.html

Black Friday normally comes with some deals, but not sure whether it's worth waiting for it. I can tell you a way to save money though, order by phone! Then you can talk to the rep and haggle a bit, this should give you a nice discount.

I was also waiting for the thanksgiving sale and still looking for some coupons. I've also heard that the best way to get a great deal is by talking to a sales rep.. Sadly, i don't live in US. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you get the $75 discount? :D I just checked out the alienware website and i'm planning to get the $1199 deal since it has a headset and a bag that comes with it. I also want to ask you guys if the thanksgiving sale is worth the wait. Thank you.

um i went on google, alienware coupons, a couple of links popped up and 1 was 50$ off and the other was 15% off video card upgrade and stuff so i dont lnow any others...

but ok if i do speek to a sales rep... how much can i possibly save? do i still get to design my own laptop?

how much approx. would i save in us dollars if i haggled with a sales rep? 100+ or less?