Need vBios for G751JM gtx 860m

Gizmo180

Here is what I did. I tried to flash my gpu with the rom for the g750jm gtx 860m oc. When I did this my computer became unstable and would get BSOD. I then re flashed the card with another bios, but that didn't work either and I'm getting nvflash error PCI block corrupted. When I applied the first bios mod the computer at least recognized video card. Now with the current flash it doesn't recognize it. I need to get the G751JM can someone please help me. :04:

• Bios Modder
Here is what I did. I tried to flash my gpu with the rom for the g750jm gtx 860m oc. When I did this my computer became unstable and would get BSOD. I then re flashed the card with another bios, but that didn't work either and I'm getting nvflash error PCI block corrupted. When I applied the first bios mod the computer at least recognized video card. Now with the current flash it doesn't recognize it. I need to get the G751JM can someone please help me. :04:

In your case vbios is a part of main system bios. Nvflash in your case doesn't work. How you flash your laptop?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• Bios Modder
I flashed the gpu using nvflash. When i go into nvflash and type --protectoff it can see my video card.

Yep. I was wrong, sorry. In this model vbios are separated from main system bios, and you can use nvflash. If i understand correctly, now you need stock vbios from G751JM?

• Bios Modder
Yeah I need the stock vbios. Asus has a link on their website with the board bios and says it includes vbios. But when I run it the card doesn't flash. Do you know how to extract the vbios from the package? Heres a link to the download. Notebooks & Ultrabooks | ASUS ROG G751JM | ASUS USA

In this link ASUS wrote that "Change Intel VGA GOP driver and VBIOS". This mean about vbios of integrated Intel card, not about Nvidia card.