AW 18 770M flash fail

issdar

Hi all,

I am looking for some help , I attempted to flash my alienware 18 770m graphics card only did one with -i0 switch using nvflash. I was using freedos under the ubcd, I recieved an end of buffer message and wasnt sure if card was flashed 100% with modded bios. Laptop was rebooted now getting the 8 beeps on start. System is not getting past POST so blind flash will not work. Any recommendations I was contemplation taking out the 770m that has bad bios to see if I can boot up with just 1 for the time being.

EDIT: Mr. Fox helped me out I had to swap both video cards and remove the sli cable then I was able to boot into bios, ran nvflash found 1 card had invalid rom, flashed both cards with OC vbios. All good now, so glad didnt brick one card, last time I used freedos in ubcd. Post Closed.