Clevo p375sm or p370sm-a or better??

zatchfx

Hi, i need a little help on deciding what laptop to buy,i know the p377 is "newer" than the p370, but i hate the look on the p377,love the looks on the p370, the savings of all my life its going to be on that machine so i need one that doesnt have any issues and look very good,the specs im lookin are:

1080 ips panel

980m sli

xtreme intel processor (4940mx or something new)

thunderbolt(if its possible)

very good cooling

i wanna hear your opinions ,and if you can recommend me some resellers.if anyone knows something new in the clevo/sager sli is comming i surely can wait for it.or any other manofacturer (no gt80 titan).

Thanks.

LPC Digital and Xotic PC are some some of the clevo/sager resellers. Mine came from LPC Digital. Larry from that company is active in some of these forums.

I am really partial to the p377sm-a just because it offers a little bling. The p370sm-a is a little too boring looking for me. But I came from using Alienware laptops, so I like a bit of bling. :) I love mine! If you don't like the lights, you can turn them off.