Crysis 2 Dx11 Vsync 40fps cap?

ok so heres the deal, i always play with vsync on, i know that it drops some frames, but i hate the screen tearing. before the 1.9 update on Cry2 vsync would allow the frames up to 60 but as of the 1.9 im capped at 40. i know i am to expect some epic frame loss do to the Dx11 and Hi Res pack. while in game on full screen @ 900p i get 38-40 fps vsync on, same setting but in windowed im getting 60.1 fps (same spot just standing. no action going on)

what can i do to get my cap up'd to 60?

@Alex - I apologize as I am at work but I think their is something to do with the 1.9 release that you have to create a custom resolution and then apply the hz setting to it. THis may be a similar issue and might help you resolve the issue. good luck! StevenX FIXED 1080p 24hz issue Nvidia cards for Crysis 1,2 & Warhead - Steam Users' Forums

• Thumbs Up 1