MSI GT663 Black Screen after entering Advanced BIOS settings!

TestingJohn

I have a MSI GT 663 and i got the wonderfull idea of going into the advanced BIOS settings by pressing

CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+INSERT.

I worked.... yayyy..... i know that you dont want to mess around with these settings if you dont know what you're doing

so i didnt change anything.

When i left the BIOS and let it boot again................... nothing happened........ lights on but black screen.

So, now what to do? Any Suggestions?

I have tried removing power, battery, cmos battery, ram, videocard, cpu, fanplug. Let it sit overnight.

Still the same result, Lights on but black screen.

I have previous experience with this on another laptop of another brand and what worked for me then was a blind flash

of the BIOS. I dont know how to do this on MSI GT663 however and have not been able to find a .ROM file with the BIOS

to use. Secondly, what should i do on boot? What keys to press to get it to load from USB Stick.

• 1 year later...
@doodloo are you in the same boat? If so do what I stated above not everyone will reply and say they are working again like.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I dont think it will help, done that 10 times already. I have BIOS corruption according to the experts... That's why I am asking if the OP solved his problem, so maybe I hear about something that I might have overlooked.