have no another laptop, and pc

Bios version : 1761 10H

MB : HM67

CPU : i7-2670QM

GPU : gtx 570m and gtx780m

GTX780M

N14E-GTX V2.1 4G 6-77-P370L-D02

VB:80.04.BD.05

Sorry but you can only use a gtx670m gtx675mx or a gtx770m clevo based mxm cards. Gtx780m will not post regardless of what BIOS you flash. The laptop will do the same with a dead card too. The card is not compatible.

but official sold only gtx780m in korea

so sadly....

gtx 680m did work?

i have also an MS-16F2 Barebone (same Motherboard like your MS-1761) and i have tested an original MSI GTX780M (comes from a GT60 2OD). Blackscreen... i´ve read in many thread´s about the GTX780M, this card is definitely not compatible with any MSI motherboard which does not have at least a HM77 chipset. The GTX680M and the GTX675MX will also not work.

The only Kepler cards are the GTX770M and many Quadro K **** M cards. I myself have installed in my MS-16F2 barebone an original MSI GTX770M 3GB (from an MSI GT70 2OC), it works fine, plug and play, incl. Mod OC VBIOS of svl7 here on the forum.