Want to Flash my vBIOS on GTX 680m 2GB - Medion Erazer x6825

I´ve tested the Dell vBios and it doesnt work. So i modified my original bios with the kepler bios tweaker. i got it working with 915mhz but after about 5 minutes it clocks down to about 400mhz. the temp is about 85°C.

Can anyone help me modding it? Or maybe SVL7 can you modify my vbios please? :D

thanks

if anyone can speak/write german: Ich würde mich über Deutschsprachigen Support sehr Freuen ;D

worked some more on my vbios and it seems that the gpu clock is going down to about 324mhz while gaming some minutes. already using an cooling pad from cooler master and the pipes are cleaned .

Hi Sorxes,

I purchased the same msi card with 2 gb memory .Did you find a better solution ? or can you send me at least your modded vbios ?

Ich spreche auch deutsch,nur weiss ich nicht ob die Posts dann durchgehen .Ich hatte vorher eine gemoddete gtx 680m mit 4 gb drin ,als sie vor kurzem nach einem Jahr den Geist aufgegeben hat. Ich habe noch die gemoddete Vbios von svl7 ..Ich könnte sie dir schicken aber man kriegt damit nur treiberabstürze wenn man die gtx680m 2gb version flasht.

Gruss

Hi dede76!

Hab bei mir das throttling Problem gelöst indem ich das "Fan Control Tool von Pherein" genutzt habe. Ab Werk ging der Lüfter nur auf ca 50% Leistung sodass die Graka immer am runtertakten war. Also hat sich auf um die 400Mhz getaktet bei ca. 90°C. Lüfter läuft nun auf 75% und habe beim Spielen Temperaturen von ca. 57°C bis 65°C. Bei vollem Takt (Stock). Zusätzlich habe ich die Wärmeleitpaste sowie Kühlpads getauscht.

Ich werde nun etwas an vBios Arbeiten und dir eine Passende Version senden sobald ich was zu stande gebracht habe.

In was für einem Notebook hast du denn die MSI Card reingesetzt

So ,ill try it in English ..i think that is the official language of the forum .The first card with 4 gb memory came with One M73-2N.Its similar to the Gt 70 series.The Second one with 2 gb i have bought through ebay.The Seller told me he took it from a Medion Erazer like yours.

I am looking forward for you modded vbios .

• 1 month later...

I have a Medion X6819 Erazer based on the MS-16F2. The Medion X6815 Erazer of dede76 also based on the MS-16F2 ...

Unfortunately, I find no direct indication of which graphics card now works on this motherboard ... maybe someone knows if MSI GTX680M work?

• 8 months later...

Hi sorxes, I have the same Medion 2gb gtx680m and have tried modding the bios myself but still get throttling, any chance that you could send me a link to they one svl7 modded for you please. I am happy to donate if needed.

thanks.

• Bios Modder
Is this card the same as Dell offers? the 2gb one!! , If so I'd like mine modded as well - if you may that is.

thanks in advance.

http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html

Thanks for you help with my bios Klem.

I am having a few issues with unstable GPU usage (and frame rate) as I overclock (see attached), tested with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes. I have tried upping to voltage a little (1000mV) but it gets worse. Do I need to mod my bios to increase the TDP base clock?

Thanks.

N64

post-34313-14494999692084_thumb.jpg

I have having a few issues with my GPU usage fluctuating the more I overclock (see attachments - tested with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeros). I have tried upping the voltage to 1000mV, but it seems to get worse. I wondered if I increased the TDP Base Clock (using Kepler Bios Tweaker) would that help.

Any advice much appreciated.

N64

post-34313-14494999692485_thumb.jpg

• Bios Modder

I am having a few issues with unstable GPU usage (and frame rate) as I overclock (see attached), tested with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes. I have tried upping to voltage a little (1000mV) but it gets worse. Do I need to mod my bios to increase the TDP base clock?

Thanks.

N64

On your image all line is ok. Very nice. GPU usage line is not flat in games and benchmarks. May be only in Furmark, where constant 3D load.

On your image all line is ok. Very nice. GPU usage line is not flat in games and benchmarks. May be only in Furmark, where constant 3D load.

The frame rate drops from about say 52 to 36 for a few moments when stood still and no moving objects other than sway of bushes. After a few seconds it returns to 52, but after another 20-30 seconds it drops again (still stood still in the same place), this repeats. The higher I overclock the core the more frequent the drops. I don't think my temps are too bad 77-82 C. Some games are worse than others.

Is this normal?

• Bios Modder

I think that this does not vbios problem. You can check this by run Furmark test and run any monitoring program.

I think for solve your problem, you can try use the Trottle Stop program.