Stock ec update

Tgiordano92

Whenever I try to update to stock EC/BIOS I click enter on the flash drive after I hit F7 and then it just says "Starting. . . ." and below that it says "English keyboard" and nothing ever happens. Tried typing update there and still nothing happens....any ideas? I attached an image of how my flash drive is set up...maybe I made an error there. I would also like to add that my "readme" file was completely blank...I downloaded another models mirror to check if it was all blank but it seems just to be the P150em. thanks for any help!

post-23431-14494997687622_thumb.png

That is what I did, that picture was just to confirm if everything I needed was in the folder downloaded, was also just checking if my rufus settings were right..the attached file this time is of my actual USB files. Thanks for your time and help.

DUDE, read the "README"...you have to flash it yourself at that point, it won't do it for you automatically in order to protect your system from unwanted flashes.

Thats what I thought, I tried typing update, like the video said but nothing happen...waitied for like 10mins.. :/...I am guessing I am doing something wrong just cant seem to find at what part. Unless its just my computer.

Lol yes, I did! I am not that bad at this, though I am pretty bad...also just to add the README file for the p150em is blank, ahd to download another models file to view the readme. I really just wish to get this working, once I do I plan to donate. If I can get it working...these random fan speeds while browsing are so annoying -_-

- - - Updated - - -

I take that readme part back, just redownloaded it a couple times and it appeared.. I greatly appreciate your help though, hope I can get this working

I finally got it working! donations on the way. I do have one more question though. Is there anyway to change when my cpu fan kicks on? when I am idle it always randomly kicks on even though its only like 45°C. Hitting fn+1 twice stops it for about a minute. Thanks again!