Help! SSD issue

morvegil

So I received my y510p. I took the SSD from my SAger Bp6110 and put it in the Lenovo. Switch bios to legacy and bam it booted and all was good. Then i downgraded bios from 305 to 207 so i could hack it to install my Killer Networks card. Now when it boots windows it gives me that "Windows couldnt start" and goes to a repair mode. Since then i put back in the stock drive. I really want to get the SSD working, what do you think the issue is?

Did you format the SSD or just leave the Windows installation and all the drivers etc installed?

Yes, but i had it working before the BIOS changed. I messed with some settings in BIOS and now it seems to work. Its funny i put the HD back in my old PC and it rebuilt (Configuring devices), then messed with my bios and put it back in the y510p and it did the same thing now working.