M14x post wrong issues you are affronting with your new notebook

Hello

We all know that there is no perfect notebook and as these is a new release I found it necessary to create a Tread of all wrong issues while playing or anything else :59:

So far I am in day 17 and i haven't run heat test, but i can assure you this is the hottest laptop i ever owned, no way to game on these on your laps, also on the right rest hand were the DVD is it gets way to hot.

:34_002:I know is not very positive but we have to be realistic, we only have one fan on these machine

I also found out that i cannot paired my Bluetooth headset devise still haven't figure out why? ( But i read that some guys with the m11x had the same bluetooth 375 and are having the same issue ( by the way if some one could thell me wish is the bluetooth driver i have to download to sse if that solves the issue :20_003:

I also found out that my notebook is not jet register in Dells database, so is impossible for me to find out what i got and what i did not got

No way to call dell for me as I am in China and i dont speak chinesse, even do my secretary call them and they say is normal my computer is not register that they are selling over 4000 units per day and i will have to wait 3 weeks for my notebook apear on the database:ah: They also mentioned that full return policy in china is 7 days and 15 days if you found out there is something wrong , in wish caise they exchange for a new one (I thought Dell has a global policy :59:)

Today while playing crysis 2 on sector plugged after 3 hours the game start lagging and i encounter my first fressez, ( so far i haven change or update any drivers as i want to wait and see what you all are doing.

Scheers guys

If your system has a Service Tag it should be in the data base, if it does not then they should be able to program one for you. Michael had posted about getting the service tag set when it wasn't already.

If your system has a Service Tag it should be in the data base, if it does not then they should be able to program one for you. Michael had posted about getting the service tag set when it wasn't already.

Thanks,

My system it has service tags and i also have the order # ( bought it on a store same day pay same day pick up)

As I say I had call Dell in China and they say is normal and that my system will appear on the system in 3 weeks, personally i dont find that normal at all

thanks

Thanks,

My system it has service tags and i also have the order # ( bought it on a store same day pay same day pick up)

As I say I had call Dell in China and they say is normal and that my system will appear on the system in 3 weeks, personally i dont find that normal at all

thanks

Your absolutely right, seems all dealings I have had with Dell are long and drawn out. I hate dealing with their customer service.. your always on hold.

Thanks to some of the wonderful members here many little problems have been solved for the M14x. You can game for over an hour on battery and much more.

Edited by mw86