help: flashing bios on cyberpower pc fangbook x7-100

Hey guys, I have always wanted to oc my video card on my cyberpower pc fangbook x7-100 but have never figured out how to do it until the other day i did some deep research and stumbled upon this site. my notebook has the 675mx video card (i know kinda wussy card, i wanted the 680m or 680mx but they were back ordered for 1-2 months and i couldnt wait that long haha) so anyways i have always ocd my vid cards, but its always been on desktops. So after research i found out my bios has my video card locked down and i need to flash my bios with one that allows oc of the card. I havent been able to find a bios to flash to it. So any help would greatly be appreciated, im trying to squeeze a lil extra out my card just like everyone else.

Which are you wanting to flash, Bios (Motherboard) or vBios (Video Bios). If its the Video bios then its just a case of going to http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html#post23432 and downloading the right vbios.

Looking on the Chassis its MSI Whitebook based meaning that the Video card is removable.

There is also a how to flash a Video bios guide on here too over here http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/2166-%5Bguide%5D-nvidia-vbios-flashing.html.

Give it a read.

Flashing a Nvidia card is easy just remember to do it in DOS and not Windows!

Also backup your current vbios before flashing a new one as that will safe your backside if you end up bricking your current Video card.