GPU upgrade for MSI GT60-ONE

omega939

Personally if you can wait till the release of the GTX880M i would wait but if not a GTX780M will be a good upgrade.

I personally went for a Clevo card as they are really compatible with almost all laptops and can be flashed with a MSI vBios to enable the drivers to be installed.

Although the GTX880M by looks of leaked Info is the same in everything from the GTX680M GTX780M apart from higher clocks the choice is really upto you, it all depends if you want a new GPU now or can wait till the launch of the GTX880M

thanks .. btw.. it seems that gtx880m is much hotter than gtx780m... I dont know if there's a compatible gpu heatsink for future msi gt60 that can fit in into my gt60-one. It should have 4 pipes vs 3 pipes currently on my gt60-one though.. I dont know if msi will release a compatible heatsink though.. Im not in a hurry to buy a gpu since I am using the internal hd4000 gpu which is stilll ok to play in some dx11 games. Its okay to use the internal gpu for the moment until a have enough $$ to spend on another gpu for my nb though.