Clevo P151SM1B : How to put the key back?

Question

Straighten the upper right plastic pin, looks a bit bend and has to go below the metal thingy.

It's fairly easy to snap them back in...that rubber thingy will stay in place even when loose, no problem. ;)

The purple part? I can get the top two pins behind the metal thingy, but i cant get the key to slot into the other plastic portion...i can slot it in just fine if the entire plastic portion is off the keyboard, but i cant seem to get the angle right when the plastic parts are on the keyboard itself...

• 4 weeks later...

So i've been talking to my clevo reseller (Logical blue one) and they said the clips on the key are broken so i can't put it back....they tried to get a replacement key for me but found that they needed some special tool (which they dont have) to remove the keys safely because the pins on the keys would always break if they removed it and they wouldnt be able to put it back, and apparently all clevo laptop keyboards cant have their keys removed.safely without this special tool....

I shifted ALL key-caps on a Clevo keyboard from a broken to working one (which had the wrong language) and didn't even try to be careful and not a single one got damaged...:surprise:

Yea i thought so....i dont want to buy a new keyboard but i cant replace the key as the pins are broken...unless i can find someone willing to sell me a new key....

Edit : Someone from xotic also says that they need a special tool to replace the key....thats odd...