M18x Return/Exchange Policy Inquiry

Will I still be able to return or exchange my M18x even if I've replaced RAM and HDD and no longer have stock ones?

Maybe buy cheap replacements just to fill in the blanks? or Could I do that even without RAM/HDD?

Thanks!

Guest bifnewman
Will I still be able to return or exchange my M18x even if I've replaced RAM and HDD and no longer have stock ones?

Maybe buy cheap replacements just to fill in the blanks? or Could I do that even without RAM/HDD?

Thanks!

Yes, as rawhide said, they send you a replacement before you send your machine back, so swap your upgrades with the parts in the new one and send your back. If you want to return it, I recommend searching the Dell part #'s of your stock components and picking them up from eBay or even call up Dell and ask if you can buy 'spare' parts.

Guest bifnewman
If you replace them with equivalent generic parts, Dell won't likely care.

lol, with my experiences with dell, they wont even notice...