Lenovo Y500 keyboard glitch FIX?

savas

Hi, so i recently had a major keyboard glitch, it accured all of a sudden.

When typing random numbers characters accured and the keyboard froze for a second or two, this kept happenig on random occasions but very often. By reading and searching for a sollution i found out that the grounding is probalby the main issue here, so here what i did:

(I hope one of the members do not mind if i use his photos, because i do not have my own camera(i drowned my smartphone:50_002:))

Anyway, i unfolded all the metal- silver tape i found on the PC base and left i like that. With the keyboard i notices that the same silver tape should touch some special metal parts (you see it when you dissasemble the keyboard) so i bended the tape so it would surely touch the place.

I DID IT WITH ALL THE TAPE I FOUND ON THE PC, i am not sure if i circled all of them

DSC_0156_DxO_zps0ab78e81.jpg

DSC_0365_DxO_zps127fb883.jpg

tape.jpg

No problems for 2 days now, i hope this really helped and will help you guys:joyous: