P150SM / P151SM Windows 8 Idle / System Process Fail?

Ok here´s something that i been testing and would like to know if anyone else got this problem.

In a P150SM or P151SM1 if you leave your laptop ON for several hours (let it idle) do you get a high CPU usage from Windows 8 process "System" (Kernel)?

I´ve been tracking this issue and cant find a explanation for this. Noticed it after leaving my Laptop on all night, next day when i got to it the system was unstable, can´t connect USB or Unplug them, Windows hangs on restart, can´t disable hardware in system properties, etc...

So far i tried everything, some clean Windows 8 installs, with and without drivers, with different SSD drives, etc.

Tested it with following Bios:

BIOS 01.00.09

BIOS 01.00.07

BIOS 01.00.06

All cause the same...

An important detail is that i´m using RAID SSD and the first BIOS that was installed was the latest 09 which updates the RAID ROM to 12,7PV.

So... any ideas would be appreciated.

Just a follow up. Installed latest Rapid Storage and Trim is working, and everything seems fine with my RAID volume.

Doing some final tests but it looks like i found the problem. I have 2x SSD RAID + 1x 750GB HDD, it looks like this problem happens when windows turns off my 750GB HDD, it´s a windows power management feature.

I just disabled the HDD turn Off in the power settings, let´s wait and see if that´s it.