Why I'm dissapointed after I ordered my M18x

I called Dell today and found out from my EPP sales managerthat the M18x WLED display will have a 40% color gamut not the 72% gamut originally mentioned. :06::06::06::06::06::06::06::33_002::33_002::33_002::33_002:

Edited by Ragenbeef

• Founder

I think the sales manager doesn't know what he's talking about. The official specs quote 72%, there's no way they'd stick a 40% gamut on their flagship system. So relax, it will be fine and welcome to T|I.

• Founder
I just confirmed, they decided to use a cheaper gamut model hence the delays, they said the documentation will be changed within a week:22_002::amazed::too_sad::22_002::amazed::too_sad::62:

Dell isn't that foolish. Until there's proof out there to substantiate anything of the sort, it's pointless to speculate. Those of us that already ordered the M18x on release day will have them shortly and be able to test their exact specs using a colorimeter. So wait until then if you want concrete facts. I'm going to pull an NBR and close the thread for now.