Recognize this laptop

Arise

Hi there.

A local notebook integrator from my country is using a Clevo barebone in this laptop which they brand under their trademark/logo.

Maguay MyWay E1502i - Gama MyWay - Portabile Maguay - Maguay - Add performance to your business

They call it MyWay E1502i, but I want to know the barebone platform behind, so I can get more info on the internet from manuals, reviews, etc.

So if anyone can recognise the barebone platform behind, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, at some points they look similar like the beveled down keyboard, but the problem is the notebook in my example features an expresscard and I've sent them an email and they confirmed the laptop they sell indeed has that expresscard.

From all reviews/images on the internet for W350ET none of them mentions/shows an expresscard.

So I'm still in doubt. :(

You are right, that's not a W350ETx...I just compared the specks, should have looked at the images and read further down the line...no idea what model that is...

• 5 months later...

I currently own the model that has just succeeded the W350ET. I've scoured the internet for signs of a custom BIOS like Prema has created for the W350ET but to no avail. Are you working on any such BIOS Prema? These models have troublesome fan control and throttling problems and a bare BIOS. The one you created for the W350ET looks brilliant! Is it compatible with the W350ST?