3rd gen i-Series CPU with HM67 chipset

I noticed on the ark.intel.com site the HM67 chipset has support for some IB CPUs. I was wonder if it might support some of the higher-end IB CPUs such as the 3632QM. The socket is the same, so I guess it would just come down to a chipset issue. The 3632QM is not listed under the supported processors for the HM67 chipset, but like anything else, the supported list likes to lie.

So if anyone happens to have a SB laptop and some IB CPUs, could you see if it works and let me know the results?

Thanks.

Some of Intels NDA docs say it doesn't work due to VRM voltage flex limitations of the HM6x chipsets...I can't seam to see any IB CPUs listed on the ark pake either:

HM67 Compatible Processors

Oh my, I totally made this post wrong..... (I guess over 14hrs of writing English papers does this to ya).

I have the QM67 Chipset...

Which on the Intel page:

Compatible Processors

There are some IB CPUs are listed as compatible under this chipset...

Sorry for the confusion.