Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

wbabt007

It seems Osama Bin Laden Was killed by an US covert operation today. The net has become alive and all major news networks are reporting the news.

Very happy day for a lot of people, but there is caution on the air, I am expecting a high level of alert.

Lets follow the news in this post and lets see how the history evolves.

Here is the thread from the huff

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obama To Reportedly Announce

• Founder

So close to Obama's re-election bid for 2012. Anyone else find it a bit too convenient? They are saying he was found near Islamabad in Pakistan, how could nobody have noticed he was around there all this time? That part of Pakistan is very densely populated and someone would have spotted him long ago. They're saying on ABC news that Pakistani intelligence helped locate him--more like they had him the whole time and released him when told on cue lol. Anyway, glad this chapter of the war is over, lets see what happens next.

b1xpf.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

People are celebrating in front of the White house, what a sight. And yes Brian I think you right, but there is a saying, "all is fair In love and politics" Not taking any side just making the observation.

• Founder

Haha found the clip on another site I frequent. I want to see up close high resolution (e.g. 10-20 megapixel) pictures of his body and independent DNA analysis done to confirm that it's really him. I wonder what the Republicans will say about this tomorrow.

KDssc.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

The Republicans will try to down play the event as much as they can, saying is the economy stupid and lets focus on jobs and repealing obamacare because is in their nature, Had Bush killed or capture Osama they would try to change the US Constitution to try to get him a 3rd Term.

• Founder

It just occurred to me: If I were the mayor of the city where OBL was killed, I'd try to preserve his compound and turn it into a tourist destination. Can you imagine how much cash that would rake in? I'd even have re-enactments of the navy seals taking out OBL. Damn man I see $$$$$$$.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes tosh.o was pretty bad I thought but it's funny they waste no time making spoofs on real news. I expected that video to be nothing but fail.

I heard it was a gunshot in the eye... seems fitting if you ask me. I also heard there was facial recognition software... DNA testing and a wife of his identified the body... really... you can shoot someone in the face and still expect to accurately use facial recognition software to identify the body... excuse me but what the f*ck?