X7200 Benchmarking

DR650SE

Well I finally took a break from Folding@home to run a few benchmarks. OCed the CPU and GPUs a little. and was able to come up with these results. Not bad for two generations old. Didn't have much time to tweak though, but this is a decent start. Has anyone else benched an X7200? I'd be interested in seeing some more X7200 benches.

Vantage: 29046

29046.th.jpg

3DMark11: 7043

7043m.th.jpg

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-980X Processor,CLEVO CO. X7200 score: P7043 3DMarks

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks. Been to long and forgot how addicting it is.

Thanks for the vbios :D Good clocks for F@h and a great place to start for benching. I need to bench all the HWBot.org GPU benches for the 485M. I should easily take all the cups for single and dual GPUs in the 485M catagory to add some more hardware/points to the team.

The CPU is a beast. Looks like it's putting out numbers comparable to the 2920XM and 3920XM. Granted they are more effcient being 8 threads, but this CPU is still awesome. I'm sure 30K for sandy/ivy CPUs is still pulling a lot of watts. I won't be doing many CPU benches for HWbot with this chip. Each submission would only be worth .1 pts and it's not really worth it. To many desktop 980X benches. Including a wPrime 1024 done in 75 sec at 6.5 GHz :eek:

Awesome!! Yeah, you should easily be able to get the points for the 485m :) The CPU is a different story... true. Mobile hardware is kinda discriminated in Hwbot, but it's still fun benching it. Though @johnksss even got global points for dual GPU in 3dM11 with his 680m SLI setup if I remember correctly.

Nice! Yea and for a period I had like 7 global points for a dual core CPU. Benched the i5 540M at 4GHz+ Helped since it had hyper threading :D But since then it's gotten pushed way down the rankings and I only have 1.6 global points lol :P