Sager 9370 - Good deal or not?

Brian

• Founder

So I'm in the middle of negotiating a purchase for a 1-2 month old Sager 9370 with very light use. It has the following specs:

17.3" full HD 1080p 1920x1080

Fully programmable backlit keyboard multi color

Intel IVY 3630QM quad core/ 8 logic cores

12 GB 1600mhz ram

Dual 500GB 7200rpm hdd sata III

128 GB msata ssd (bootdrive)

DUAL NVIDIA GTX 670M IN SLI

I've made a final offer of $1300 for the system and am waiting on the guy to decide. What do you guys think?

• Founder
Isn't 680M in M18x quite significantly better than 670M ?

Seems like a nice price to me otherwise. I'm curious how much have these Sager notebooks evolve in the last couple of years. :)

Oh yeah the M18x is a better system overall as well. I'm more interested in resale after I review it.

Sent from my GT-N7000

Its pretty good price. But the lesser spec hardware drastically lowers the cost as you probably know but ud still come out on top I think. ;). Doesnt compare to the m18x but it would be great for a normal good performing everyday machine!