eBay problem

unreal25

Hey,

So... I bought 2 SATA cables from eBay for $2.60. On the auction it said the shipping was free and the guy sent it from the same state (NY). However, when the mail came in I got charged $0.95 extra shipping.

Now I don't really care about $1 extra, but I do care about misleading auctions. I e-mailed the seller but still haven't received the response. Also the seller already left me positive feedback so I don't want to leave negative feedback before giving him/them a chance to say whats up with these charges. (Not that I wouldn't enjoy slapping a red negative feedback for this kind of shit).

Anyone else had similar problem and what did you do?

Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

You can discuss with the seller if he responds to you but since he did ship the product, it doesn't warrant a negative feedback. If he doesn't get back to you, leave him a neutral feedback and explain why.

• Thumbs Up 1