Bios Performance Settings on GT780DX(R)

moccaa

Hello friends,

after few weeks Xonar's modified bios works without Problems.

But i coulndt find good informations about the new options from the bios in the Internet.

Now i'm asking here the GT780 owners.

Which settings are good for performance and which are placebo. Or is anywhere a good Guide for this.

Thanks

Best performance - new SSD!!!

But I suggest that it will not work in sata3 mode,

it seems there no notebooks with sata3 support :( now

Any overcklocking an setting tunings are nothing compared to SSD

But an ssd doesn't increase the overall 3D performance in games nor the processor speed, sure it is awesome at fast loading screens and installation of games and applications.

I'm not arguing about the 3D performance, but it is annoying to wait 2-3 minutes from pushing the power button until the HDD light stops flashing and it becomes possible to work/play comfortably.

In my opinion, 3D performance on GT780DX is sufficient for games now, 10-20% acceleration is not so much in comparison with the updating of the CPU, GPU, RAM.

And about the BIOS settings, you should try ... Different ones are overcklocked differently.

It seems that 10% - 20% overclock of CPU, GPU and RAM are mainstream values, and if try to overcklock more - there could be troubles with the stability or the laptop will not not boot at all... reset the bios settings to default will help in this case.