Replacement graphic card MSI GT683DX to the Radeon 6990?

moka

Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if the topic was already by rolling on the forum. Is the MSI GT683DX can put the Radeon 6990m? Do you need to modify VBiosu, cooling system, and upload the modified BIOS? Can I just buy the card from Dell and put it on and it will work?

I have the opportunity to purchase cards with Radeon 6990 Alienware why I ask?

I have not seen a replacement for Radeon Nvidia cards in this model, it is usually replaced Nvidia 570m card to the GTX 580 and its work.

I see that you have a MSI laptop with Radeon 6990 card. You can take a picture of the modification, or know where I can find a tutorial?

I searched on google but it did not fit what I was looking for.

I have to think about changing cards, I still have a warranty like something change in the cooling system to invalidate my warranty.

The processor has switched to the i7, I bought a Samsung 256GB SSD, and so I look at what else can be replaced. But it did not result in loss of warranty.

• 2 weeks later...