It's time for M18x Section

Michael

• Founder

Nice find Viking. It's pretty much confirmed at this point, too much evidence to say otherwise. Dell's own catalog showing it and the M14x together was the proof we needed. Looks like we should open up an official owners lounge soon. Damn I wish I could grab the M18x, guess I'll have to make do with the R3 until I decide what to do. I still haven't sold my other R2's yet.

Ill be getting an M18x as soon as they drop, so long as they have dual 485m or the 1120sp 6970s. Already have the cash saved, and permission from her ladyship :D

P.S. Brian, can you move all the M18x and M14X threads to their respective sections?

-Ash

• Founder
Ill be getting an M18x as soon as they drop, so long as they have dual 485m or the 1120sp 6970s. Already have the cash saved, and permission from her ladyship :D

P.S. Brian, can you move all the M18x and M14X threads to their respective sections?

-Ash

I'll probably get it too ash. canceled my r3 order for that.

which threads need moving?