Need a how to update BIOS, step by step!!

The alienware part on Dell's site sucked for instructions, and as you guessed it I am not tech savvy. So if any of you know where I can find lego by lego instructions I would be grateful. I go my M14X in February and it isn't even loading up windows, ran the alienware software to detect problems and came up with Error Code 2000-0221, Interval Timer Not Functional .... That meant crap to me other than my computer isn't loading up at all. So I dropped it to factory image and still not booting up. Also have no idea on wth i am doing other than that.... so if you can help keep it mickey mouse please :) Cheers <I am a med nerd not tech nerd... ie nurse>

Guest Alienware-L_Porras

Mack, at this point since you are getting an error during PSA related to the motherboard I would recommend you to get in touch with technical support by sending an e-mail to [email protected], include your tag, phone and a brief description of your issue. (We may need to replace some components on your computer). By the way the way to update the BIOS is this one according to our KB Articles.