PC For CyberPank 2077/NieR Automata MAX Quality

MahouShoujo99

Question

69.jpg

Can you help me? I'm a fan of games by Yoko Taro and games with a strong emphasis on storytelling. My laptop can't handle RPCS3 for Nier Replicant/DoD3 and Nier Automata even on minimum settings, and it only runs at 18 FPS. I would like to build a decent computer for maximum enjoyment and experience of these games, as well as the highly anticipated CyberPunk 2077. Of course, I would love to have an RTX graphics card, but I don't have any experience with building and working on gaming PCs. I can't afford top-of-the-line graphics cards and processors at the moment, but I would like to know where to start with the build. I think my budget would be around $2000, and I would like to know what can be built with minimal expenses for maximum game settings and staying within the budget. I know there are guides available, and I have a good understanding of technology myself, but I still need advice from those who have practical experience and knowledge. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 answers to this question