Upgrade GPU P4000 M17X R4

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I participated, also because I stopped with the upgrades to my M17X R4.
But now I have an 8Gb P4000M graphics card, and I would like to have information on a possible installation with it.
I currently have
1 GTX 680M
2 120mhz 3D displays
3 Bios A15 unlocked
4 Enabled in the bios graphics card in PEG, (if I change this setting the pc does not start and emits 8 beeps)

The drivers on the Nvidia site are:
426.50-quadro-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql, package including 3D driver support until 2020

Latest Driver:
536.25-quadro-rtx-desktop-notebook-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql with separate 3D driver:
536.25-quadro-rtx-desktop-notebook-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql
What I ask is if anyone has instructions on installation and configuration in the bios for this graphics card.
In this regard, I wanted to ask why I don't have the possibility to change with the FN+F7 command to change from nvidea video card to the intel one, also because when I disconnect the power supply this message always comes out, I just have to close the window and that's it.
Last thing can I use a Dell 330w power supply regardless of the video card I will put?
I hope someone can help me with this upgrade.
I will make some mods to the CPU and GPU heatsinks that I will post as soon as I run them, I'm waiting for the heatsinks of another M17x r4 to be disassembled.
Thank you all
Sorry for the translated english