M17X R2 bottleneck?

Huuy

Well i downloaded MSI afterburner but it freezes my computer whenever I try to run it. I disabled ULPS, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Sometimes it runs, but most of the time is locks my computer.

okay... perhaps in afterburners .ini there is possibly something overclocking or adjusting automatically?

[MENTION=1692]Adam Noble[/MENTION]

I can suggest this as an alternative and it should set up in game monitoring just the same as Afterburner... give this EVGA Precision utility a try :)

EVGA | Software | EVGA Precision

hey guys where you have started to utilize the in game m onitoring I have an update about that for you guys which makes it easier to use and configure :)

Mumak is always hard at work and well he's added to the already great HWiNFO again... using Rivatuner Statistic server is a great way to monitor in game temps and stats of your system and can be used in screenshots in support

cases RJgAJZdlsYzbjOrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC so.

The problems of running HWiNFO with RTSS OSD Server, especially when you don't have RTSS running before HWiNFO sensors, it won't notice that it's loaded. Mumak has graciously spent time on this issue and now the new HWiNFO release will have the ability to have HWiNFO configured w/o RTSS and also make it that HWiNFO sensors will constantly scan if the OSD Server is launched and then send data to it. The new version is being finalized now so in the next day or so you will be able to download this new version and not care which app starts first either. I have fully tested the new version beta just a few minutes ago and works flawless.

Thanks Mumak and guys its a great feature so I felt I had to talk about it... its a great function to use