I can't believe it's been a year already

G8GT

Man time flies.

Looks like I mozied on into this place almost a year to the day since I first joined. Where has Lozz of Notebook review been all this time?

Playing with my toys, as usual, The R2 hasn't been getting a lot of love, but that's changing..

Top tip; Detail spray and waterless wash work on laptops too!

Adams; not just for cars boats or RV's - Adam's Polishes Forums

Then of course.. there's the new love of my life;

DSC_2940.jpg

there's a few drag racing/autocross videos in my youtube channel

Did I miss anything? I've ordered up another momentus XT to put in Raid 0 --- anyone want a 120GB vertex 2?

Have they shoved Crossfire 6990's in the R2 yet? :D I figured since ME3 and Skyrim are out it's time to spruce up the old girl.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Founder

Sup man, long time no see. Yep they got 6990s working in the M17x-R2 but you won't need that much power for ME3 since its basically a console port. How's that caddy handle?

Sup man, long time no see. Yep they got 6990s working in the M17x-R2 but you won't need that much power for ME3 since its basically a console port.

OMG really? LOL that was just a joke... wow, that's epic. I'm sure they run ~ a grand for a pair though.

How's that caddy handle?

like a track-prepped pig with racing shoes. :D

I broke down after my last autocross event and bought a Hero 2, so next time, I'll have some actual video of all the sliding around... I mean, handling, yes.... handling.

Edited by G8GT

OMG really? LOL that was just a joke... wow, that's epic. I'm sure they run ~ a grand for a pair though.

like a track-prepped pig with racing shoes. :D

I broke down after my last autocross event and bought a Hero 2, so next time, I'll have some actual video of all the sliding around... I mean, handling, yes.... handling.

im sure you can find the 6990m's for much less real soon since 7000 series is upon us :) Welcome back

Mass Effect 3 lol... I played multiplayer demo with some of my friends. ROFL.... all actions (except for movement keys) are about to Space.... good grief... who in the world thought that was a good idea/????

Also, can't aim properly every once in a while because my character model occupies 1/3 of the screen. da f....

• Founder
Mass Effect 3 lol... I played multiplayer demo with some of my friends. ROFL.... all actions (except for movement keys) are about to Space.... good grief... who in the world thought that was a good idea/????

Also, can't aim properly every once in a while because my character model occupies 1/3 of the screen. da f....

Yeah they completely botched ME3. How do you go from a perfect formula in ME2 to this? It boggles the mind.

im sure you can find the 6990m's for much less real soon since 7000 series is upon us :) Welcome back

I'm sure you're right. Heck you can find 920XM's for <$300 these days, but The R2 sits on the kitchen counter anymore, I think my chances of throwing more money into it for a processor and graphics cards is about as good as looking at a M14x or razer blade right now.

I'm sure you're right. Heck you can find 920XM's for <$300 these days, but The R2 sits on the kitchen counter anymore, I think my chances of throwing more money into it for a processor and graphics cards is about as good as looking at a M14x or razer blade right now.

True might as well go for m17x or m18x ivy bridge :)