Jump to content

HAAAAALLP (Replacement Hardware needed)_


Recommended Posts

Hey all, Currently looking for a replacement Ribbon cable or watyacalllit......... (reverse small flex 12p about 6cm long)

and a new Steelseries JP keyboard. for the same device.. 
Looked on alibaba, and ebay for the ribbon cable and keyboard, can't find the right ribbon(searched for hours)
, and would preffer a genuine keyboard(nothing looks genuine that i can see) if i can source it.... (really hoping for the new(not used) keyboard) 

Cable is for the power and turbo panel ... above the keyboard.
Was damaged during disassembly(not by me)

for a MS-1762 Laptop. GT70 - 0NC (now sporting a 980m)

please and thanks folks 


Edited by Zac109
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.