Need Help

disega

Hi guys...I need your help..so here's the deal I recently got the m14x then I wanted to partition drive C then when I finished creating the partition the Boot up time seems to be so slow...I tried reinstalling windows and removing the partition but still the boot up time takes way too long..what should I do? is this a hardware problem? tnx

Hi @disega welcome to Tech|Inferno friend. Yes I am with StamatisX here perhaps isolate which drivers were last installed. Did you allow for the 100~Mb system partition that's need for booting Windows? Is this SSD or standard HD? Perhaps AHCI/ATA/Raid mode originally used was changed? By the way in windows device manager on the hard drive driver if you go to properties you can enable "performance" which uses full caching and no buffer flushing... This can help boot times, load times and even transfer times.

Edited by mw86