Prema Mod P157SM

So i have massive issues and FPS drops with my GTX 880m, apparently this issue is caused by the Prema Mod V2 i have right now. As it seems the support for the GTX 880m is apparently broken in the V2 BIOS, since the clevo BIOS it's based on broke it. So i am looking for a prema BIOS v1 for my model.

Please note, i have P157SM NOT P157SM-A

Driver is not the issue, itried multiple. This issue is aused by the BIOS. A lot of users had this exact problem with the GTX 880m and prema mod v2. Prema stated that the base BIOS he was working on already broke the compatibility, which also has been proven by an other user.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/p157sm-a-premamod-issues-fps-drops.787166/

This user updated to V2 Prema Bios and started to have low FPS and issues. After that he tried to install stock firmware and the lags still happened. First he blamed the prema mod but he later realized, that it was Clevos new BIOS which the V2 was based on which had this issue built in, hence I need an older BIOS version. I still want prema's BIOS since he offers the ability to get better cooling, which i really need. My fans are almost not spinning on stock BIOS and my GTX 880m gets easily over 95c. With prema BIOS the fans actually spin properly and i get around 84c which is decent for a GTX 880m.

So it is 100% not a driver related issue, i tried clean installs, different versions and format of my PC.

EDIT:
I did some more reearch and finally fixed this issue. I did some research and saw that Prema actually did build his V2 BIOS on the version that did have a proper GTX 880m support. So yeah, my bad. I fixed the issue by installing a different VBIOS on the GTX 880m and now it works flawlessly, scoring 8.800pts without overclock on 3DMARK and I did multiple benchmarks also multiple times and also did play witcher 3 where it usually would start to drop in FPS after 1minute without issues for 20minutes.

I want to thank Prema and svl7, you guys are srsly awesome and thank you for the amazing mods that even made this possible for me :)

Edited by Core or Feed