P157sm vs P150SM-A

Ok I am aware, that this might sound insanely stupid, but I like the case of the P157SM infinetly better than the 150SM-A, but the 150SM-A has better hardware. So i thought if i could swap out the mainboard and everything else with those 2 laptops?

When i look at the outputs of USB, HDMI etc. It's the EXACT SAME THING. Everything is the same, the outputs, cooling unit and so on. Now my question is, will the P150SM-A mainboard support the screen of my P157SM? I really don't want to take evrything apart only to see that the screen doesn't fit.

Well apparently the sound is better on the 150SM, also the keyboard RGB is much more accurate, not to mention it suppots newer graphicscard etc.

Also both screens are both the same phillips.... Well, guess its time to switch cases :D

Edited by Core or Feed
adding stuff

Pretty sure the GPU is a drop-in upgrade (700M -> 800M/900M), or maybe you might need a BIOS update or Prema Mod.

Yeah I just checked and the P150SM-A is less endowed in terms of storage, so I'd say it's a downgrade.

Edited by octiceps