XMG P505 pro vs P504 pro

Core or Feed

Now i wanted to talk about this, because I am really confused about this.

Both laptops seem VERY different from each other to the point where I'm wondering which one i should keep/get.

The P504 pro is a barebone P157SM while the P505 pro is a barebone p651sg. Both are very different from each other. The P157sm has a subwoofer while the P651sg only has speakers, they are bigger tho. The next thing is that the P651sg only has white backlit keyboard while the P157sm has multicolored keyboard. Also the P157sm has a normal battery while the other one has a built in battery. The next thing is saw is that the P505 has a HQ processor, meaning it's molded to the mainboard and cannot be swapped out by normal means, while the P157sm has a CPU which is swappable. Should i replace my P504 with a P505 or not? because honestly i mostly care about screen quality and Sound quality. My issue is that even tho the p651sg is never, it seems that the actual build quality and features got quite downgraded to the point where I'm not really sure if i want to trade a thinner notebook with less features and customizabilty for a thicker laptop which pretty much has everything.

What is your input on this? Does anyone here have a barebone P651sg notebook here who could tell me how the temperatures are and if the laptop actually has decent sound?