Need input on my new M14x (:

Frenzy

So i just got my Alienware today on the mail, Was surprised since i had problems with the tracking number and apparently they refunded me all the money back to my banking account ( But still got the laptop, weird) Anywho.. I was wondering if there is any input on improving performance , starting time , and upgrades. Is there any programs i should stop from starting up? I would appreciate all input here.

My specs: Intel core i7 2670QM cpu @ 2.20 Ghz

4.00 GB at 1600 mhz (Figured i would buy the Kingston Hyper X on my own later.

900p screen and Upgraded wireless, Nebula red. Also the 1.5 GPU

@Frenzy - I would do searches on Windows 7 optimization for clean-up. (Msconfig Startup, Services, Visual Optimizations) etc... In Windows you can always tweak items to make games run a little better. As for M14x bios tweaks, we have threads on different turbo settings. Challenge is heat vs cooling in this little rig so as you make adjustments pay careful attention to heat. Look at some of our threads and then hit us up with questions. Best Wishes, StevenX