I finally make the egpu work. I switched from AMD card to GTX to make EGPU work in WIN10.
Here is my configuration hardware:
1. late 2016 macbook pro 13' touchbar
3. akitio node
4. macOS 10.12.3
5. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586] UEFI
6. GTX driver: 378.78-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql
Here is my issue:
1. can't boot to win with egpu connected and powered, it give me black screen, but keyboard is working, I have to hot plug egpu during boot up
2. if I try to use https://github.com/0xbb/apple_set_os.efi, boot from USB, it still give me black screen
3. if I try to use new apple_set_os.efi build for 10.12.4 version to boot from USB with gpu-swith run in win before reboot, it can get into win10, but in a while, GTX driver will crash, and in device manage it show code 43, can't make it work anymore
so, can someone help me with the hot plug boot to win???