EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
killerii

Asus G750JH fan speed edit

Hello everyone,

I'm working on tuning my ROG and I've hit the thermal limit that I'm comfy with( about 79*C).

This is still higher than i like so i was wondering if someone out there knows how to tweak my fan to spin a little harder. it seems to be moving a small amount of air.

I've removed all the dust and phyically the computer is in great shape so it must be a software / bios issue.

If you refer to editing the fan table  so the fan works harder automatically? If so I think is real hard since the fan table is on the EC firmware no inside main bios.

If you are using Windows just use fan control app. Set your model to zen book and it shoul work. Create your own settings inside the app and that should do the trick.

good luck!!!

15 hours ago, areos said:

If so I think is real hard since the fan table is on the EC firmware no inside main bios.

In Asus laptops EC firmware is a part of main system bios and of course placed in main bios.

3 hours ago, killerii said:

so how would i go about changing this?

Just use the program "Notebook Fan Control".

i made a topic on fighting laptop heat but i wanted to know if there was another way i could do it on the ROG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TechDrago
      Hi,

I am having some heat issues with the GTX 680m I installed on my Alienware M17x R2 (yes, its old).  Having installed and ran HWiNFO64, it appears that the maximum rpm of the GPU fan is 2560rpm, even when the GPU reached a maximum of 93° Celsius.  The rpm seems low, but what is the maximum rpm of the fan, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

• By captcavy
      Hello everyone,, I need your expertise, I have a m17 r4, (2012) unlocked A15 bios thanks to Klem, it has a Gtx 675m in it now, 
      I would like to know the best GPU to upgrade to without losing a lot of the factory functions of the alienware laptop, like being able to use both VGA functions such as intel 4000, and the factory bios for the cooling of the GPU, I don't want to solely rely on the nvidia
      As a full dedicated GPU, let me know what VGA card to get and what vbios to use, I will gladly donate beer to you for your help, or point me to a member on this forum who can help me,
      Thanks, Shelby,  Aka captcavy
    • By MessiWessi
      Hi,

I read a lot of different threads about the maximum possible M17X R2 configuration. But after I was more and more irritated.

What is at the end the best performant GPU solution (with unlocked bios and dirver mod) but WITHOUT manual fan control and such things. Because if I want to sell one day my M17X R2 I don't want to explain and force the buyer to control the GPU fan per hand.  
    • By natasha123
      I want to upgrade my GPU ( K3000M  to other card ) from M6700
      I found it :
      thank u. 

please help  
    • By Night
      Why  we cant change voltages on laptop gpu maxwell bios tweaker change voltage but ıt only on graphic it doesnt change or effect gpu ıt stıll same voltage on nvdia ınspector

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.