johnnakos007

Dell Latitude E5530 - can it eGPU?

Greetings to the community,
I am thinking of getting the notebook on the title, but before buying, I wanted to clarify that it can support eGPU.
i saw only a single thread about this notebook  in another forum and the OP didn't reply if he managed to do it.

It appears to have an ExpressCard 54mm, and 2 or 3 mini pcie, but I assume these if its the same across all e5530.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-Latitude-E5530-Notebook.80165.0.html

https://www.google.gr/search?dcr=0&biw=1886&bih=828&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=A2-dWovAC4KzswGHlpLgDA&q=dell+latitude+E5530+mobo&oq=dell+latitude+E5530+mobo&gs_l=psy-ab.3...64644.66959.0.67057.14.12.0.0.0.0.232.1515.0j8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..9.0.0....0.GqrCjkdUc3w
If it is possible (i hope) but hasn't been done yet, i am eager to be the first here to try and do it!

EDIT: I am a dumbass, i was using the Search in a subforum that's why it showed no results, according to this reply from Tech Inferno Fan to BigC (I link it here for somebody else that might have the same question as me).

Edited by johnnakos007

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By IAmSteveRogers
      I have been attempting to change my boost clocks values for the longest time, though I've been unsuccessful. I managed to flash my modded BIOS, though no changes seem to have had happened, along with no errors either. Here's all the stuff I used and was able to get. If someone is able to help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    • By DevilHope
      Dell Support Phone Number +1-800-201-4179 to Get Printer Sup

dell support team given best solution in the world,dell support number Experts are highly educated of solve your issues,dell customer service team helping all over the world dell customers,dell tech support given toll free support for any dell users,download all dell drivers by dell support drivers,dell support chat solve your any queries instantly,dell customer support team helps your any issues, solve in a few seconds.

Dell support,
      Dell support chat,
      Dell support number,
      Dell support phone number,
      Dell support drivers,
      Dell tech support,
      Dell helpline,
      Dell helpline number,
      Dell helpline phone number
      Dell customer service,
      Dell customer service number,
      Dell customer service phone number,
      Dell printer customer service number
      Dell computer support,
      Dell com support,Dell computers
      Dell computer support number,
      Dell computer support phone number
      Dell laptop support,
      Dell chat support,
      Dell laptop support number,
      Dell laptop support phone number
      Dell printer support,
      Dell customer support,
      Dell tech support,
      Dell printer support number,
      Dell tech support number,
      Dell support,
      Dell support number,
      Dell support phone number,
      Dell printer support number
      Dell customer support, 
      Dell customer support number,
      Dell customer support phone number,
      Dell printer customer support number
      Dell technical support, 
      Dell technical support number,
      Dell technical support phone number,
      Dell laptop technical support number

more info:https://bit.ly/2FWJdLA or contact us:+1-800-201-4179  
    • By alwon
      I tried to extract the .bin from the .exe (on Dell's website) using PhoenixTool v.273, and in a way it worked... I want to change the TDP values on my 1060mq but when I tried to open the .bin in Mobile Pascal TDP Tweaker, this is what happened. Can somebody help me? Here's the original .exe and the .bin. Thanks!

(note: I wasn't able to extract the bios using AFUWINGUI64 or any other similar tool as I think Dell has some type of guard or protection against that, suspecting that's also the cause of my current issues...)
    • By natasha123
      I want to upgrade my GPU ( K3000M  to other card ) from M6700
      I found it :
      thank u. 

please help  
    • By BlazingBrandon
      I'd like to know if anyone thinks its possible for an m1000m mxm card to work in a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO. It has an mxm-a slot for an old AMD Radeon HD 8750A in it. It is rated for 45W max, while the m1000m is only 40W so I didn't see an issue with power. If I put one in that was flashed with a Dell vBios would it work? Or am I oversimplifying things? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.