Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, fq9392 said:

Hi!

 

Please remove witelist, unlock hidden additional menus and settings and unlock vbios. 
I have Lenovo Z510 bios version 8dcn40ww.
Here is my results.rar
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cvsouh

 

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mattkotek said:

Hi

 

I want to unlock whitelist in my Z510 (vbios and bios menu also if is possible)
Bios version 8dcn40ww

This is my results.rar:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f9upzo

 

Thanks and I'm waiting for PM 

All best

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi I tried to change the network card of my z510 but the computer tells me that the new card is not authorized. is it possible to slip the bios? thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, trevisanalessio said:

hi I tried to change the network card of my z510 but the computer tells me that the new card is not authorized. is it possible to slip the bios? thank you so much.

Hi!

Send me or post here your file bios backup, I'll take a look. On the first page you can read how you can prepare your bios backup.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, trevisanalessio said:

hi I tried to change the network card of my z510 but the computer tells me that the new card is not authorized. is it possible to slip the bios? thank you so much.

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Atabak said:

Hi Klem

 

I want to unlock whitelist in my Z510 (vbios and bios menu also if is possible)
Bios version 8dcn40ww

This is my results.rar:

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vriwmb

 

Thanks and I'm waiting for PM 

Wish you all the best

Hi!

Ok. Check PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jarhead-tti said:

Hello Klem,

 

I would like to upgrade my Wi-Fi card so i would like to have the whitelist removed.

And since im no stranger to a BIOS, I would like to have all the options for my BIOS and vBIOS :)

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/w2esug

Thank you very much! I appreciate it :)

Hi!

Ok. Check PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and thank you for all the effort you are putting into helping people with what Lenovo should have done in the first place. :)

 

I, too, would like to have as many as possible BIOS options unlocked and the white list removed. It is a z710, BIOS version 7fcn96ww. Thank you!

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xs9733

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, blubb said:

Hi and thank you for all the effort you are putting into helping people with what Lenovo should have done in the first place. :)

 

I, too, would like to have as many as possible BIOS options unlocked and the white list removed. It is a z710, BIOS version 7fcn96ww. Thank you!

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xs9733

 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I want to install a new wifi card,but unauthorized card and will not be installed. Lenovo ideapad z710 

Thank you very much

 

result

Edited by cyanfuchs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cyanfuchs said:

Hi,

I want to install a new wifi card,but unauthorized card and will not be installed. Lenovo ideapad z710 

Thank you very much

 

result

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A short feedback:

 

The update from Klem works perfectly. It's just amazing.

 

  @Klem        Many thanks!

Edited by cyanfuchs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi the best bios modder in the union:) I have of course problem with my bios :D I cant replace the wifi card to AC-7620HMW ;/ If you can (i know you can :P) help me with that i will be grateful. If it is possible to unlock hidden menus or functions in bios, I would also like to ask for this. Thx very much. Below is a link to the dump from the backuptool12 from my Z510.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i2566l

Edited by FuXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FuXx said:

Hi the best bios modder in the union:) I have of course problem with my bios :D I cant replace the wifi card to AC-7620HMW ;/ If you can (i know you can :P) help me with that i will be grateful. If it is possible to unlock hidden menus or functions in bios, I would also like to ask for this. Thx very much. Below is a link to the dump from the backuptool12 from my Z510.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i2566l

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tested it. Old realtek wifi card installed...and it was accepted! whitelist is really unlocked. GREAT WORK!

 

 

wlan.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By mrwayne
      My laptop is Monster Tulpar T7 v2.6. i7 4710MQ, 16 GB DDR3 1600 mHZ, GTX 970M 3GB.
    • By sam@83
      Hello !
      I tried a tutorial on the forum to remove the supervisor password on a X260 thinkpad but the winbond 25Q128FVPQ chip is not recognized with the programmer CH341A and ASprogramer (does not detect automatically and not manually). Plugged into the motherboard with a soic8.

      Can you help me with detection?
      Can I find the password with the software or do I have to write it?
       
      Thank you so much !!!
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!
       
      Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.
       
       


       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.