About This File
Developed by Orbmu2k, NVIDIA Inspector is an invaluable tool for NVIDIA GPUs which has a variety of features including but not limited to the following listed below.
- Overclocking - Ability to set GPU base clock, memory clock, power and temperature target, voltage offset and fan speed.
- Profiles - Create per GPU overclocking and fan speed profiles.
- NVIDIA profile manipulation - Ability to modify NVIDIA game profiles.
- updated setting constants until driver r343
- updated custom settings
- override reported default value for aa gamma correction and shader cache
- fixed donation link
- show memory vendor shortname after memory type
- you can now add "-silent" param after the nip file for silent profile import
- creating startup tasks will add 30sec task delay
- creating seperated startup tasks for each perf level
- fixed default values for non p0 state oc controls
- fixed mdps apps drag & drop from non elevated desktop
- fixed rop calculation for maxwell 2 cards