Code 43 when changing from External-Internal Monitor

@Dschijn Good afternoon!

I have currently have a GTX 960 and MBPR 2014 GT750m running using reFIND. Until recently I have had no problems however when I have switched ( or attempted to switch ) from running the egpu on an external monitor to the internal screen or vice versa the warning triangle comes up in device manager on the GTX 960 and I am told the GPU has encountered a Code 43 and that it has stopped working properly. Has anyone encountered similar issues? 

It seems that the only resolution is to completely uninstall all drivers using DDU or similar and then reinstall. Yet even that has decided to stop working for me now!

Thank you and to everyone else for their great support so far. Any hints?!

Uhhhh.. I don't really have an idea what that is. Wasn't the main problem, that MacBook with a dGPU do not have enough recources to add an additional GPU? Guess the best way would be do deactivate the dGPU. Still... jsut a guess