Corrupt Pptx files. Need to repair them

DavidEaton

Hey guys, there is big mess over here. 
Here I quote: I made some presentation files for promoting our new business. I showed them to my boss. She was quite happy with my work and asked me to send them to our clients. Next day I sent them to all our clients. In the evening time boss got some mails from those clients that the files are not opening. So she asked me to make them again. 
I have no more time and it is certainly impossible to make those files again but there must be a solution for this situation. Please help. Your help will be surely appreciated.

Instead of the PPTX files, send to your clients the PDF files. You can create PDF from any Microsoft Office application, having chosen "Safe As... PDF"
Or try to restore by means of the third-party tool, for example PowerPoint Repair Toolbox - https://www.repairtoolbox.com/powerpointrepair.html

PowerPoint Repair Toolbox restores corrupted Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from damaged *.ppt, *.pptx files.

• Thumbs Up 1