clevo p770zm gtx 965m 4 gb no display output after vbios flash

today i was flashing my gtx 965m with a vbios mod from prema. which succeeded

i flashed my bios, which went perfectly fine, so i suspected that this mod would also work just as fine.

after i rebooted the screen wouldn't go on again as it should, but it booted into windows fine with no screen tho.

i tried a cmos reset, but after i did that i realized that my windows 10 install needs uefi.....

does someone know a solution for this, i also cant get display outpot on external monitor

Hi, first i apologies form my english. Ok, i've been trough this kind of problem. The blind flash is not easy. If you have 1- a desktop pc and 2) an mxm card you can install a program like "teamviewer". you can control you laptop from your pc. once the prog installed. You put back the gtx965M inside the laptop and try to flash it again. You would be able to see your laptop screen from the program running on you pc. Wish that could help. I've donne this with my GTX980M Gsync and it worked. The blind flash was way to complicated for me.

• 8 months later...

Hi  , sorry for my bad english ... i have the same Problem...

I have a Schenker W705 with Clevo P7701ZM  - I flashed my nvidia gtx 965 vbios from prema - after restart  i have a black screen and cant do anything . 

First i think  the bios flash failed.. and i reset ist with stock files from prema and reset my cmos  but nothing help :-( 

Can anyone help me ?

My system specc : (for more informations look at my uploaded pictures)

Motherboard : 
Modell P770ZM (SOCKET 0)
Chipsatz Hersteller Intel
Chipsatz Modell Haswell
Chipsatz Revision 06
Southbridge Hersteller Intel
Southbridge Modell Z97
Southbridge Revision 00
BIOS Marke American Megatrends Inc.
Version 1.03.01
Datum 22.07.2015

Thy is my GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M
Treiberversion 10.18.13.6451
BIOS Version 84.04.3e.00.03
Speicher 4095 MB

(for more informations look at my uploaded pictures)

W705_Bios.JPG

W705_GPU.JPG

W705_Motherborard.JPG